Endari Support Program
What is Emmaus Life Sciences Support Program?
- The Endari Support Program will allow you to get Endari if you qualify. It is neither a government program nor an insurance plan
- Get Endari for no or minimal cost if you qualify
- Emmaus Life Sciences has contracted with a Specialty Pharmacy to supply your monthly medication
- If approved, the Specialty Pharmacy will contact you once it has received a prescription from your physician
Who is Emmaus Life Sciences?
- Emmaus Life Sciences is a Specialty Pharmaceutical company that makes Endari for sickle cell disease
- The Program can be modified or stopped by Emmaus Life Sciences at any time with no advance notice
You may qualify for the Program if:
- You are a US resident
- You meet certain household income limits
- And one of the following applies:
- You are uninsured
- You have commercial or other private health insurance, but your insurance does not cover Endari
ENDARI is indicated to reduce the acute complications of sickle cell disease in adults and children 5 years of age and older.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The most common side effects in clinical studies were constipation, nausea, headache, pain in the stomach area, cough, pain in hands or feet, back pain, and chest pain.
Side effects that lead to a stop in treatment during the clinical study were, one case each of overactive spleen (an organ that helps filter your blood), pain in the stomach area, indigestion, burning sensation, and hot flash.
It is not known whether ENDARI is safe and effective in children with sickle cell disease younger than 5 years old.
Talk to your doctor to determine if prescription ENDARI is right for you. You may report side effects to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. You can also call Emmaus Medical, Inc. at 1-855-725-0900.
For more information, please read the full Prescribing Information, including Instructions for Use, for ENDARI.