Endari Support Program
What is Emmaus Life Sciences Support Program?
- The Endari Support Program will allow you to get Endari if you qualify. It is neither a government program nor an insurance plan
- Get Endari for no or minimal cost if you qualify
- Emmaus Life Sciences has contracted with a Specialty Pharmacy to supply your monthly medication
- If approved, the Specialty Pharmacy will contact you once it has received a prescription from your physician
Who is Emmaus Life Sciences?
- Emmaus Life Sciences is a Specialty Pharmaceutical company that makes Endari for sickle cell disease
- The Program can be modified or stopped by Emmaus Life Sciences at any time with no advance notice
You may qualify for the Program if:
- You are a US resident
- You meet certain household income limits
- And one of the following applies:
- You are uninsured
- You have commercial or other private health insurance, but your insurance does not cover Endari
ENDARI [L-glutamine oral powder] is indicated to reduce the acute complications of sickle cell disease in adults and children 5 years and older.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The most common side effects in clinical studies were constipation, nausea, headache, pain in the stomach area, cough, pain in the hands or feet, back pain, and chest pain.
Side effects that led to a stop in treatment during the clinical studies were 1 case each of overactive spleen (an organ that helps filter your blood), pain in the stomach area, indigestion, burning sensation and hot flash.
It is not known whether ENDARI is safe and effective in children younger than 5 years old with sickle cell disease.
Please see full Prescribing Information.
You are encouraged to report all possible negative side effects of ENDARI to Emmaus Medical, Inc. at 1-877-420-6493 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1080 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.