Talk to a Physician about Medication
Through telehealth, you may be able to connect to a physician by phone or any device with internet access. Like a regular physician appointment, you can speak to a physician from the comfort of your home about your symptoms, treatment options, and if Endari is right for you.
Request a Visit
Fill Out Medical Questionnaire
Schedule a Visit
Online Visit with a Physician Live
If you prefer to meet with a physician from home, but your physician is not available, there are different telehealth service providers available.
It is important to remember that speaking with a physician through a telehealth platform does not guarantee a prescription of Endari or any other medication.
One available telehealth service is Upscript. Use the link below to learn more and get started with Upscript.
Notice of Third Party Site:
- Patients who have a medical emergency should call 911 or go to an emergency department;
- Access to Upscript is not intended to provide medical advice or a referral to a particular physician;
- Before using Endari, Patients should discuss with their personal physicians or other healthcare providers the risks and benefits of using Endari, as well as alternative treatments;
- Upscript is an independent entity, and not affiliated with, or an agent of, Emmaus Medical, Inc.
- Emmaus Medical, Inc. has not entered into any agreement with any doctor affiliated with Upscript to render any treatment or care to any patient, and has not evaluated the credentials, experience or expertise of any physician affiliated with, or referred through Upscript.
- Emmaus Medical, Inc. does not endorse, nor does it control or take responsibility for the content or information or services accessed through Upscript.
- Emmaus Medical, Inc. has not entered into any agreement with any doctor to render any treatment or care to any patient, and has not evaluated the credentials, experience or expertise of any physician affiliated with, or referred through Upscript. Reliance on any information provided by accessing Upscript is solely at patients’ discretion and risk;
- Emmaus Medical, Inc. makes no express, implied, or statutory warranties or representations (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) for Upscript. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Emmaus Medical, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for and expressly disclaim all liability, including without limitation, for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages arising from or related to the use of any services offered by Upscript. By accessing Upscript, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by applicabale law that you will hold Emmaus Medical, Inc. and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims arising from or in connection with any act or omission of Upscript.
ENDARI is indicated to reduce the acute complications of sickle cell disease in adults and children 5 years of age and older.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The most common side effects in clinical studies were constipation, nausea, headache, pain in the stomach area, cough, pain in hands or feet, back pain, and chest pain.
Side effects that lead to a stop in treatment during the clinical study were, one case each of overactive spleen (an organ that helps filter your blood), pain in the stomach area, indigestion, burning sensation, and hot flash.
It is not known whether ENDARI is safe and effective in children with sickle cell disease younger than 5 years old.
Talk to your doctor to determine if prescription ENDARI is right for you. You may report side effects to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. You can also call Emmaus Medical, Inc. at 1-855-725-0900.
For more information, please read the full Prescribing Information, including Instructions for Use, for ENDARI.